I'M BACK

  It's been a while since I write something here. 

So I have been decided that I will write here to keep record and see how I has been in the past years. Basically I just want to share my story here.

I want to see my past self is doing something that my future will be proud. 

I don't care if people want to read this or not because I decided to write so that I will read it in the future. 

Before judge me... Actually english is not my native language so my grammar is a bit weird.

It's has been 4 months i do online learning for this year. My country still overcome covid-19 and its has been 3 months I join mc+ online tuition to gain a better understanding for each subject.For grade 9 student, it's just Rm 119.00 for 1 months. So far my experience with mc+ is so memorable in my life because the tutor make my eyes open. The way the tutor teach is very different to be compared with my school teacher.They make many seminar for active subscribers to join , such as 'kurung ajar' and recently 'seminar kejar' is END too, but on 6/9 they give us 'seminar kejar 2' and 'plusian strategise' . Other than that Mc+ also do 'seminar' free for Malaysian students for a special day. Even though I don't open my camera nor chat in the zoom comment, I know the tutor don't know who I'm am but when the tutor is teaching i can feel their sincerity. My school online exam is coming soon after a week of school holidays break on September .I hope I can score because the last time I do exam is in the Feb of 2020. 


INSTAGRAM 


GEOGRAFI CLASS WITH SIR HALIM





COWNDOWN MERDEKA 2021

Btw tomorrow is Malaysia's National day. So tomorrow's the public holidays. Mc+ make 'seminar merdeka' and its start in the 10am so I decided to sleep early and woke up early to.


My typo tumbler is arrived and it's so pretty.


 

FOR MORE / MUSIC /LET'S BE FRIENDS

Comments