dive with you by seori

I'm so proud of myself today because I spend my day to study. Actually yesterday I don't sleep early, but today I really need to sleep early.I want to share my current song obsession.


 
They had been working together with it just is and I love that song too.Since they do a new song and it just out a week ago.I've been listening to this song everyday and I'm not tired of it. Just like her other song too.
I started to fell in love with her smooth voice and vocal through running through the night.Idk why, but I just love her voice and her song it is so addicted.

Fun fact that she also wrote and composed on her own. It's crazy how she make the lyrics and sang it sound like it was an english song.When this latest song is out I was listening it in loop through Spotify, and I can't stop listening to it till today.

There are 3 different videos for the song: 2 lyric videos and one storyboard version with fantastically illustrated. The storyboard version shows the complete story.
While we listen to it we can watch storyboard illustrated of the song along with the English lyrics.The lyrics is in metaphors, and I love it. 



of Seori dive with you (feat eaJ) 





Follow my korean r&b playlist on Spotify 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I'M BACK